Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Empties Review: Colgate Optic White

Last sample for the plane ride! I grabbed this one in particular because I thought that it would help me to combat coffee stained teeth, which I had noticed were a particular problem for me the last time I was in France. I don't know if its the fact that I drink coffee more frequently in France, or that the coffee is usually stronger, but something about it makes me feel like my teeth become dingy and brown.

This sample size tube actually lasted me quite a while, basically through the end of October and my autumn vacation. I wasn't using the Colgate Optic White system in its entirety, so I do not think I am able to judge the whether or not the claims made are valid or not, but I can say that this kept my teeth at a constant shade. I did notice an immediate and significant change if I had just drank coffee before brushing my teeth, but other than that, my teeth remained the white that they already were. I was pretty happy that they didn't get any darker!

My verdict: I would be very interested to try this toothpaste in conjunction with the rest of the Colgate Optic White system to see how they all worked together. If this toothpaste could keep my teeth from getting as discolored as they usually do while I am abroad, maybe the whole system would really take my smile up a notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment