Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Empties Review: Ulta Tinted Lip Balm in Berry

I am DEVASTATED that I have run out of this lip balm. I got it about two years ago when my mom was on a tinted lip balm kick and decided that this particular color didn't suit her, and I have absolutely fell in love with it. I am a big fan of a red lip, but my go to red lip colors don't always offer longevity. So, I'd keep this lip balm in my purse with me for touch ups and it would completely enliven the color of the lipstick again! This was also great for days when I was doing my makeup on the run, because its basically fool proof to put on and takes mere seconds.

My verdict: Great product. I would absolutely purchase this again! I would even make a point to go get it soon if there were Ultas in Europe! I guess I'll have to find something to tide me over in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment