Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

La Toussaint Vacation: A Trial in Beauty Espionnage

So, whenever I'm staying at somebody's house, I always find it really interesting to see what they've got in their bathroom. I'm not the only one right? I'm just curious! And I mean, I definitely wouldn't go completely through their stuff, but if you leave something out or within reasonable reach, you bet I'm gonna investigate. Which is exactly what I did during my recent vacation through in France, and I thought I'd report back just to let you know what I found in REAL FRENCH BATHROOMS. I stayed in three different towns with three different hosts, each of which showed a (kind of?) example of a different demographic of person and what they might use. Keep following for in depth reviews of what I saw!

**Disclaimer** I will not be revealing any information about the persons involved in this vacation or hosting experience, so as to protect their privacy. All names, if mentioned, have been changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment