Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Empties Reviews: 2015 New Years Resolution

Happy New Year! As part of my 2015 new year's resolutions, I am going to try to blog a lot more frequently than I have been over the last few months. So look out for more posts coming your way very soon!

The first step towards this goal: As part of this new personal initiative, and also part of a little cleaning that I've been meaning to do, I've decided to start putting empty products reviews up on this blog. I've seen loads of bloggers and YouTubers do this in the past, and they seem to go over pretty well. Mainly, I think, its because using up an entire product gives you insight as to how the product works initially, over a long period of time, the staying power, how long it lasts, etc. And you can always add if you plan on repurchasing or not now that the product is totally gone! For the next couple of weeks then, I'll be uploading the "Empties Reviews" of individual products on this blog when I have the time. Most of these are things that I brought over from the States when I first made the trip over the pond and a couple of samples that I've gotten browsing through the French shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment