Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Empties Review: Tresemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

This was a good travel-sized dry shampoo for my carry-on and for my travels! I initially purchased this at CVS in the States so that I wouldn't look like a grease ball at the end of my international flight, but this ended up lasting me through a whole month of various travels!

This product did have a light citrus scent, which I particularly liked. If you're not too keen on citrus, you don't have to be totally turned off - the scent faded pretty quickly after application. It did make me feel a little pampered while I was getting ready in the morning.

This version of the Tresemme dry shampoo advertises no visible residue, which may be a major attraction to some people. I personally don't mind a little white cast, because I don't like to shower too often and am frequently using dry shampoo for oil absorption rather than styling purposes. To be honest, I didn't even notice the difference between this residue and other dry shampoos that I have used.

My verdict: This was a good product that I would definitely use again! That being said, it's not SO good that I need to go out and buy back ups or favor this brand over others in the drug store. If this was on sale, though, I'd definitely purchase again!

No comments:

Post a Comment