Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Empties Review: Lumene Time Freeze Firming NIght Cream

Also a sample that I got on sale before my departure, this cream came along for the ride over to France and for the transition period. I was reading somewhere that using anti-aging products can increase the turnover of cells on your face, thus making acne go away faster and healing post-acne marks more effectively, so I was down to try this! What I found was a night-time moisturizer that left me wanting a little more. Perhaps it was the firming agents, but I didn't wake up feeling like this had soaked into my skin. Instead, I just felt like it was sitting on top of my face.

My verdict: Perhaps this cream does live up to its claims, but for what I was looking for, it didn't do the trick. Not thinking of repurchasing anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment