Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Side Note: Korean Beauty Ideals

I know, I know, I'm focusing on products that I can get while I'm in Europe on this blog, but I don't think that my interests in beauty can be simply confined to that cadre. Makeup, skincare and beauty products are really just tools to help consumers look more beautiful, and these products are geared towards what the society views as desirable. Some Asian beauty trends are starkly different from those that I've personally experienced in America, and I find it interesting to read up on them.

I stumbled upon an article when reading something else written for the Atlantic and am really intrigued. I've included a link below. Hope you guys find it an interesting read!

"The K-Pop Plastic Surgery Obsession" by Zara Stone, The Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment