Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Empties Review: NPW Cherry Face & Body Mini Wipes


These wipes I was actually allowed to take as a sample as leftovers from an event that happened at my summer job, which was pretty awesome at the time. They were really convenient to carry around while I was traveling, either during my flight over to France or during my two-week vacation in October. They come in a small 2"x5" package with a pretty pink and yellow star pattern all over, so I think they've got convenience and packaging down.

As for the actual product, I can't say anything particularly amazing about them. They were about half the size of an average makeup wipe, which made taking off a full face of makeup quite difficult; however, they did stay damp for the two months that I had the package open, which I was happy about. Although the product advertises a cherry smell, I didn't really get much of that smell after the initial opening of the package, and my sensitive skin wasn't bothered by whatever fragrance that was added.

My verdict: If someone were to give these to me for free again, I would gladly accept them! If I had to buy a full-sized pack, I'd probably skip it. They were super convenient for traveling and because they were free, but weren't life changing product me.

No comments:

Post a Comment