Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Empties Review: Secret 48HR Odor Protection Completely Clean Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Another deodorant! This one I bought in a mini from my drug store in the States so I would have something to reach for on the plane. And this worked! Definitely a fan of the clean and fresh scent of this, and it did what it said it was going to do. I was able to put this on at the beginning of my flight in New York, and still smell it about 36 hours later when arrived at my final destination and started to unpack. It was also a pretty convenient size to keep in my purse in case I thought I started to smell and wanted a touch up (which I did pretty frequently with the Arm & Hammer deodorant I just reviewed). Or in case I forgot to put deodorant on in the morning. Does anyone else forget to do that when they are in a rush?

My verdict: Good standard deodorant. I would purchase it again, probably only if it was on sale though, because I like to try new things and that's how I decide what to use next. Currently can't get it easily in France, so I'll have to try out some European brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment