Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Empties Review: Arm & Hammer Essentials Fresh Deodorant with Natural Deodorizers

Over the summer I was really trying to use all natural skin care, because I thought I was having hormonal body and face acne because of additives in products. So I saw this Arm & Hammer deodorant on sale for a dollar, so I decided to give it a try.

I really loved the scent of this deodorant! It has baking soda and a bunch of natural oils as deodorizing agents, so it smells exactly as it describes itself: fresh and light and lovely! I'm super attracted to fresh and clean scents, and that's definitely what I want from a deodorant.

As for odor protection, I didn't think that this really worked for me. Especially because I started wearing this one during the summer, I found that I started to smell after only a couple of hours. And noticeably. I don't think that I ever remember thinking that I smelled just during the every day life :/. I wouldn't consider myself a particularly sweaty or smelly person, but I was when I used this!

My verdict: Definitely not repurchasing this. I love the smell, but that's about it. Will definitely continue to explore natural or safer deodorants, but not this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment